Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almost Ready

I have finally managed to get my bags packed and under the weight limit, let me just say Tetris was never my strong suit! Two large suitcases, a carry on, and then my backpack are what is coming with me to Hungary and I still have so much more to pack for my parents to keep for me. Life would be a lot easier without $150 charges for over weight bags, but as I always whine about filling up my 13 gallon tank, I can't imagine how people cringe when thinking of the fuel it takes to fly across the Atlantic.

I'm definitely going to have to work on getting back into the swing of writing, my Power of the Pen skills are a little rusty. Until then, these posts are going to be a bit underwhelming so cut me some slack for now.

Anywho, I am very ready to head out but the goodbye dinners with friends kind of suck, knowing I won't see them for a year or more, not counting Skype dates. Speaking of Skype I really need to get a good handle on how much data Skype calls use, especially video chats because Internet in Hungary is paid for by megabytes of usage. So all you Americans who pay a basic monthly fee for unlimited internet should be thankful :P Oh and my Skype name is atate43 fyi.

Ta for now the 0 readers I have because I've yet to give people the URL for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment