Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday


Yeah, my title isn't too creative but my brain is a little busy with teaching and Hungarian right now.

Today was like the other two days of class, except our first class went long so we were in class straight for about 3ish hours. It wasn't terrible because the classes were interesting but at the same time, that long in class and everything starts to blur together.

I wasn't feeling too great in the middle of the last class and so I didn't try and go to the bookstore Maria told us about. I'm disappointed but I didn't want to end up getting sick on the tram and I'm glad the people who went made it on time! (The store closed at 7 amd we got out of class around ten after 6) I thought bad thoughts towards the lunch we had but the stomach medicine I took worked so I ended up grabbing falafel with Kristen and Skye. We also got gelato (I got pistachio and chocolate) and then went to the bar close to our hostel with several of the returning teachers.

It was nice to talk to our 'veterans' about our schools and their schools and Hungary in general. It was a great night and I got to talk to Emily, a returning teacher I had emailed previously who was in a town close to mine, which was nice as I am pretty sure she is the closest CETP teacher to me.

I have to be awake in 7 hours for our last! day of classes so jó éjszakát.

No comments:

Post a Comment